Re: [htdig] htdig-noindex = nofollow !!!

Geoff Hutchison (
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 20:27:31 -0500

>When I add the tag <META name="htdig-noindex">, HtDig don't index the pages,
>but doesn't FOLLOW the links on them either!
>Is there another tag or another way to achieve what I want?

This tag does not follow any DTD or relative standard. It has been in
the code for a very long time and has always meant exactly that.

What you'd like it to use the new standard, the robots META tag:

To unsubscribe from the htdig mailing list, send a message to containing the single word unsubscribe in
the SUBJECT of the message.