[htdig] Bad Words File

Vishal Shah (vshah@bivwood.com)
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 12:11:28 -0400

As per the configuration file attributes, the default for using the bad
words is bad_words in the common directory. I checked the file and it has
the words "and" and "the".

But when I try to search for a phrase which as either of them, htsearch
still highlights these words in the excerpt and it seems like it is
searching for them.

Is there any way of preventing this from happening ? However if I just type
in the word "the", it does not find any results.