RE: [htdig] external_parsers

Budd, S. (s.budd@ic.ac.uk)
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 09:36:53 +0100

This is very good news. It implies that XML will be field indexable.
As pointed out at the end of the reply, a list of field identifiers is
important.
Would it be possible to present these to a user so as to help them
construct their query.

PS. I find the use of the word "search" slightly ambiguous. It seems
that the dig process is a search of the servers and that a user
performs a query on the results of the search. Hence in my mind
the use of "htsearch" is slightly confusing. ( just a thought to share ).