Re: [htdig] HELP !!! configure on AIX

Alexander Bergolth (
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 20:27:06 +0200 (MES)

On Wed, 6 Oct 1999, De Leeuw guy wrote:

> I have posted about this before, but I never received any reply.
> I'm try to execute the script configure under my Aix 4.3.2,
> with the c/c++ set version 3.6.6 from IBM.
> the script hang at the line 987 apparently when the script call the linker.
> Where i find the procedure to configure, compile an install HtDig under my
> OS ?

Could you send me the config.log file and the output of configure?
(do something like
/configure >& configure.out)

Alexander (Leo) Bergolth
WU-Wien - Zentrum fuer Informatikdienste
Info Center
Linux - because reboots are for hardware changes

To unsubscribe from the htdig mailing list, send a message to containing the single word unsubscribe in
the SUBJECT of the message.