Re: [htdig]Special characters in capital letters

Obiajulu Odu (Obiajulu.Odu@ub.uit.no)
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 11:16:38 +0200

At 16:32 29.09.99 +0200, you wrote:
>Obiajulu Odu wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>> I have this problem.
>> Htdig does not index norwegian special characters in capital letter (). When I search for example "pning", htsearch will find the documents. But
>> when I search for "pning" it will not find anything. It's the same for and .
>> I want for example "pning" to be indexed and searched as pning.
>>
>> I have included below in htdig.conf but they did not solve the problem:
>>
>> locale:no

I removed locale:no and set only extra_word_characters:
and it indexed both words starting with small and capital letters. Everything is OK now.

Thanks to Ronald Niederhagen and Torsten Neuer for helping.

- Obi