[htdig] end user documentation

Andrew (andrew90s02@yahoo.com)
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 14:08:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew of end-user documentation that exists.
 Another listmember posed this question several months ago, but
unfortunately it went unanswered. I'm interested in the following:
rules for search syntax, why searching for non-words doesn't seem to
work (and if it is even possible), and if it is possible to do exact
searching (search term without any endings, or synonyms) even when it
is not offered as a specific search choice (ie, is there some
character code you can specify that will make the search exact) TIA.

-Andrew