[htdig]Special characters in capital letters

Obiajulu Odu (Obiajulu.Odu@ub.uit.no)
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 16:13:58 +0200

Hello,

I have this problem.

Htdig does not index norwegian special characters in capital letter
(). When I search for example "pning", htsearch will find the
documents. But

when I search for "pning" it will not find anything. It's the same for
and .

I want for example "pning" to be indexed and searched as pning.

I have included below in htdig.conf but they did not solve the problem:

<bigger>locale:no

extra_word_characters:

case_sensitive: false

</bigger>

Any suggestions on how I can solve this?

Thanks in advance.