[htdig] questions about htdig

Andy Malato (andy@tao.agoron.com)
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 19:52:39 -0500

Hello,

I've installed htdig 3.1.3 on my BSDI 3.1 system. I ran htdig and it
doesn't seem to index my entire site. I am unsure of why this is. I've played
around with all settings in the config file, especially max_head_length and
max_head_size, i have these values set to 150000 and 300000 respectively. I
however cannot get it to index more than three documents of my site.

Does anyone have any ideas?

        ---Andy