Re: [htdig] [FEATURE REQUEST] hierarchical collections

Geoff Hutchison (
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 13:09:53 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 28 Sep 1999, Erick Thompson wrote:

> Could I merge multiple db's by using multiple filenames with the -m option,
> or would I need to need merge them two at a time?

At the moment, just two at a time--you could write a script to automate it
if you wanted. (For an example, you could see the multidig scripts.)

To unsubscribe from the htdig mailing list, send a message to containing the single word unsubscribe in
the SUBJECT of the message.