Re: [htdig] Netscape Enterprise 2.0 on SunOS 5.6

Lim Swee Tat (limst@ncs.com.sg)
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 12:26:45 +0800

Thanx for this info... For Netscape Enterprise 3.5.1, there's no real problems
running the search program. It is only in 2.x that is having the problem. We
are currently looking into implementing Apache, so the delivery of the search
feature for user has to be delayed since our current production server is
Netscape 2.x

Ciao
ST Lim

--