Re: [htdig] Question about htdig scope

Erick Thompson (ethompson@nbr.org)
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 20:43:27 -0700

Thanks for the info. However, if there is a link from the subdirectory to
the root url (foo.com in this case) will htdig follow that link? In the
config file, I have the restrict URL set to the start URL(s). Is this
restriction based on the address or the url? That is, if the start URL is
www.foo.com/data/, will www.foo.com pass the restrict URL test?

Thanks