[htdig] htdig index too small

Andy Malato (andy@tao.agoron.com)
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 13:29:31 -0400

Hello,

I've installed htdig 3.1.3 on my BSDI 3.1 system. I ran htdig and it doesn't
seem to index my entire site. I am unsure of why this is. I've played
around with all settings in the config file, especially max_head_length and
max_head_size, i have these values set to 150000 and 300000 respectively. I
however cannot get it to index more than three documents of my site.

Does anyone have any ideas?

        ---Andy