[htdig] Problem indexing

J. op den Brouw (msql@st.hhs.nl)
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 14:32:54 +0200 (METDST)

I have a real problem. Indexing a 6 server/ 10000 docs system and
the word java and perl are not found, although the exists in documents.

Indexing only my home page, and I find URL for perl.
Searching in the large database and I don't find it?

Any hints, someone had that same problem before?

Haagse Hogeschool 2521 EN DEN HAAG
Sector Techniek Netherlands
Afdeling Elektrotechniek +31 70 4458936

Linux - because reboots are for hardware changes