[htdig] DB2 problem...: /db.words.db: page 0: reference count overflow

Sacha Wheeler (thought5@dircon.co.uk)
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 13:02:14 +0100 (BST)

I'm sure it's a regular question but having built my DB (at just over 0.5 gig) I keep getting:

DB2 problem...: /u/www/virtual/ijack/db/db.words.db: page 0: reference count overflow

on Linux Redhat 5.2

Am I simply at the threshold of my memory (128megs) or is there something I can do, because I'd really like my DB to be able to grow substantially.

Thanks

Sacha Wheeler
Director
Thought Interactive