[htdig] htdig install

Andy Malato (andy@tao.agoron.com)
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 00:08:29 -0500

Hi I am trying to Install the latest version of Htdig on my BSDI 3.1 box. I
went through all of the documentation and I am trying to install the entire
package into /usr/var/www/htdig === I edited the CONFIG file and specified all
the proper paths, however even though to my knowledge I configured everything
correctly, I am still having a problem.

The Problem I am having is that when running rundig (the script used to create
the same search text from htdig.org) I get an error message saying : cannot
locate /opt/www/htdig/conf/config -- why is it looking in this location when I
specified the location to be /usr/var/www/htdig/conf? Is htdig required to be
in /opt/www/htdig?

Any help with this situation would be greatly appreciated!!!
thanks,

        ---Andy

--
Andy Malato
Agora Online / CompuSol Consulting, INC.