Re: [htdig] ANNOUNCE: Release of ht://Dig 3.1.3

Fri, 24 Sep 1999 11:13:38 -0500

>How does htdig know that the _ is a word splitter, and is a . (dot) also
>a word splitter.....
>
>The valid_puctuation removes these characters from a word, is it not?

I think you're best off waiting until Gilles gets back from vacation
before asking it. I think the idea is that it removes the characters
from the word *and* adds the subwords. But I'm talking about
something I didn't code, so I'm probably wrong.