Re: [htdig] Problems with template_map

Geoff Hutchison (
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 11:12:19 -0500

At 3:08 PM +0100 9/23/99, Nick O'Brien wrote:
>Thanks for your email Jim - what I get when I do is the builtin long
>format whether I choose a long or short search.

One last question. Have you checked the permissions? Remember that
the CGI probably runs as the same user as your webserver. In some
cases, this may not have permissions on the template files--in that
case, it defaults to the builtin templates.

To unsubscribe from the htdig mailing list, send a message to containing the single word unsubscribe in
the SUBJECT of the message.