Re: [htdig] Unable to read configuration file

Obiajulu Odu (Obiajulu.Odu@ub.uit.no)
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 14:59:11 +0200

<excerpt>I found what was wrong. I forgot that we use change root for our
web dir. Htdig is now working. Thank you all for your suggestions and
help.

- Obi

I have just installed Htdig 3.1.3 on our Solaris 7.0 server running
Apache webserver.

I have created search database using rundig.

I have a problem with htsearch when I perform search using search.html

What is the reason of this error message ?

ht://Dig error

htsearch detected an error. Please report this to the webmaster of this
site. The error message is:

Unable to read configuration file
'/usr/local/www/htdocs/www/htdig/conf/htdig.conf'

The file is on this directory :

-rw-r--r-x 1 root www 7372 Sep 22 10:48 htdig.conf .

I have even changed the permision to 777. It did not help.

Thanks in advance .

- Obi

the single word unsubscribe in the SUBJECT of the message.

</excerpt><<<<<<<<