Re: [htdig] htmerge's last words...

Tilman Kastner (kastner@devicen.de)
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 11:55:31 +0200

> Well, I just did the "rm -f *" thing in my db directory
> and started the rundig again. Two hours later, it
> completed successfully.
>
> I'm glad it worked, but I'd rather not have a two hour
> "search outage" everytime I do a rundig....
>
> - Dave
>
> On Thu, 23 Sep 1999, David Melton wrote:

There's no need for an outage. For consistency reasons, we build
the db's from scratch each night, using tmp files which are mv'ed over
the old ones after erverything is done. rundig can be edited easily to do
so.

Tilman

--
Tilman Kastner                 DEVICE/N GmbH
kastner@devicen.de             Karlsruher Strasse 4