Re: [htdig] imagemaps

Geoff Hutchison (
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 10:00:59 -0500

At 4:46 PM +0200 9/20/99, Kempen, Geert wrote:
>I have tested HTdig and found that is does not
>follow links on imapemaps. Is this correct
>or can I force HTdig to follow them?

I don't know if you're talking client-side or server-side imagemaps.
If it's client-side, it *should*, and I'd be interested to see the
HTML. If it's server-side, it can't since it won't send coordinates
to the server.

To unsubscribe from the htdig mailing list, send a message to containing the single word unsubscribe in
the SUBJECT of the message.