[htdig] Remote Commercial ht://Dig

turkey.traveller@iname.com
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 13:38:01 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I am Adrian a Dutchman in Belgium.

I worked some time with Webtoys net who used ht://Dig on their server to give my server a search function.
However, since Webtoys is gone I am 'on the dole' to someone who could do the same: Using ht://Dig on their server to search mine.

I know some answers but my host is prepaid for 35 MB in March for a year, further they give good service and prices but no ht://Dig.

When anyone knows an answer I'll be more than happy.

Evenanother good search engine (hard to find any better than ht://Dig) would do.

All the best.
Adrian

turkey.traveller@iname.com