[htdig] Useful hardware setup needed

AGLW (Thomas.Stein@fao.org)
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 18:19:49 +0200

Dear Listmembers,

I am about to setup a htdig system which should be dimensioned to store a
great amount of data and should be capable to handle many requests within an
acceptable time. I would appreciate any recommendations and experiences on
the hardware setup (system, RAM, diskspace, network connection, price,
etc.). I personally prefer linux based systems but any other experiences
would be appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Thomas

 V.d.Terme di Caracalla Tel. : +39 06 570 55322
 00100 Rome, ITALY Fax : +39 06 570 56275