Re: [htdig] problem indexing a site - no errors but nothing is

Geoff Hutchison (
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 12:36:35 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 10 Sep 1999, Jay Tsao wrote:

> sites within our intranet. I am running with -v output but the output does
> not indicate any errors. It looks like as follows:
> New server:, 80
> New server:, 80
> 0:0:0:

You'll probably see what's going on better with -vvv or -vvvv. This will
show the connection status, any HTTP headers, and the results of the
robots.txt file.

To unsubscribe from the htdig mailing list, send a message to containing the single word unsubscribe in
the SUBJECT of the message.