[htdig] problem indexing a site - no errors but nothing is indexed

Jay Tsao (tsao@rsn.hp.com)
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 11:29:05 -0500

Hi,

  I am having a problem indexing with htdig. I am trying to index two
sites within our intranet. I am running with -v output but the output does
not indicate any errors. It looks like as follows:

New server: site1.hp.com, 80

New server: site2.hp.com, 80
0:0:0:http://site2.hp.com/:

and so on. So site2 works just fine and everything is indexed but site1
doesn't have any output at all. Both sites run UNIX NCSA webservers under
HP-UX. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Jay Tsao
tsao@rsn.hp.com