RE: [htdig]

Tubbs, Derric L (Derric.Tubbs@West.Boeing.com)
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 08:13:37 -0700

Thank you very much. I'm not too big to admit when I've screwed up but I
knew I had done things right in this case (at least as far as what I put in
the email). I knew that I had both an explicit and global email address but
didn't realize that it was doing things like that in the headers. Maybe
this new knowledge will benefit us all in the future somehow :-) Last post
to the list ... it's been very helpful but things are running smoothly now
so no need to continue filling up my mailbox :-) Thanks again.