[htdig] Anchor help

Wendy L. Phillips (wphillips@answertechnology.com)
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 23:00:51 -0400

I'm looking for some input into how to debug why anchors are not working on my searches. I'm using htdig 3.1.0b4. We had anchors working at one time, but now they are not. I've tried bumping the debug level on the searches up and it looks as though it sees the anchors however I admit I'm not really sure what the output should look like.

Any input into known problems with anchors, what the output of the index and/or search should look like, or any files I should look at to figure out what is going on would be appreciated.

Wendy Phillips
Answer Technology, Inc.
wphillips@answertechnology.com
(978) 948 - 3928