Re: [htdig] keywords

Fri, 27 Aug 1999 11:21:34 -0500

> well let's say I want htdig to search for e-commerce sites during the
> indexing e.g. to collect all e-commerce sites without getting sites dealing
> with pictures e.g.
>
> any idea how to realise this ?

Hmm. That's an interesting feature. I don't think there's a nice clean way
to do it--you'd have to essentially go through an unrestricted index (of the
web), downloading documents and scanning them for the keyword.

We can add it to the TODO list, but I think for what you want, you'll be
better served by using a pre-existing web search engine to compile an
initial list of URLs.