Re: [htdig] MacOS X Server

Fri, 27 Aug 1999 08:58:34 -0500

> I have two questions. Is there anywhere on the web an archive of
> recent postings to this list? I'm sure that a lot of questions was
> already answered.

There are two. On the main website (see "Mailing List"):
http://www.htdig.org/

Also, mail-archive.com archives the list: http://www.mail-archive.com/
(Yes, they use ht://Dig to search the archives.)

> Did anyone succesfully compiled htdig 3.1.2 on MacOS X Server?

Yes and no. Out of the box, it's apparently not possible. However, Tenon
Intersystems makes a product called iTools for MacOS X Server that includes
ht://Dig (and source). We'll obviously be including any changes in the next
release.