Re: [htdig] DB2 problem ...: missing or empty key value specified

Bernhard Schindlholzer (b.schindlholzer@tirol.com)
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 09:42:36 +0200

I wont write down all the messages that i get when i run
htdig -vvvv
First the htdig program looks for the robots.txt file - this is not found so
the server returns error 404
then it says:
return status 1
pushed

 1:0:http://localhost/home-john skipped
pick localhost, # servers=1

[snip where the script describes how the http header should look]
It goes GET /home-john HTTP/1.0
when i try this with telnet on port 80 it works
but when htdig does the server request it gets back the server error 301
document moverd permanently
then some other stuff from the http-header (Content-type)

return status = 3
redirect
redirect: http://Eagle.Underground/home-john

    Rejected URL not in the limits! pick: localhost, #servers = 1

I hope this helps to find the error