Re: [htdig] 3.1.2 installation

Geoff Hutchison (
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 15:29:02 -0500

> I'm trying to install htdig 3.1.2. I run the configure, changed the
> necessary values in it.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by this. Do you mean you passed
command-line arguments to the configure script, or you edited the resulting
CONFIG file?

> Make: Cannot open ../../CONFIG. Stop.
> *** Exit 1
> Stop.

In order to better help you out, we need to know more about your
system--what OS (version), what make program (version), compiler, etc.

To unsubscribe from the htdig mailing list, send a message to containing the single word unsubscribe in
the SUBJECT of the message.