Re: [htdig] RE:

Thu, 26 Aug 1999 15:24:01 -0500

> 3. I have no access to server files or htdig files so everything must be
> from my search html page.

> Can I create a configuration file in a local directory or specify the
> relative path of the configuration file ?

Probably not. If ht://Dig was installed with default settings, it will only
recognize config files in the system config directory or subdirectories
within that (for security reasons).

However, I would imagine the sysadmin might install the config file for
you--it's a simple matter of copying it into place.