[htdig] RE:

Roger Amorim (roger.amorim@geosoft.com)
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 15:00:10 -0400

Does any know how to change the search results web page in the following
case ?

1. I am on a web server that does not allow me to run my own cgi scripts but
does have htdig.

2. I want to create search results in multiple languages.

3. I have no access to server files or htdig files so everything must be
from my search html page.

Can I create a configuration file in a local directory or specify the
relative path of the configuration file ?

Thanks...

Roger