Re: [htdig] DB2 problem ...: missing or empty key value specified

Bernhard Schindlholzer (b.schindlholzer@tirol.com)
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 20:39:28 +0200

I have downloaded the lastest tar-file from htdig.org.
Unpacked it and configured it and installed it (using the usual make and make
install).

After running htdig - no error msgs

After running htmerge -vvvv -s i get this:
htmerge: sorting
htmerge: Removing doc #1
DB2 problem ...: missing or empty key value specified

htmerge: Total word count: 0
Deleted, no excerpt: 1 /http://localhost/home-john

htmerge: Total documents: 0
htmerge: Total doc db size in (k): 0

The system on that HtDig should run is newly installed (no uncontroled
Compiler-Changes)
I got no errors during the make install or make process.

Hope you find the source of the problem very soon ;-), maybe you could point me
into the right direction because i could have a look at the sources too

Regards
Bernhard