Re: [htdig] keywords

Tue, 24 Aug 1999 11:11:06 -0500

> eywords_meta_tag_names: e-commerce in my htdig.conf ? or is there a better

Adding keywords_meta_tag_names: e-commerce will look for tags like this:

It will add the contents of those tags as equivalent to META keywords. I
doubt this is what you intend.

> I wanted to do a search using htdig to search for e-commerce sites.

Do you want to search through your pre-existing database, or somehow
restrict the indexing based on some META criteria? If it's the former, use a
keywords field in your search form:

<input type="hidden" name="keywords" value="e-commerce">