[htdig] Fast Cash Advertising Dollars

CEO@AlphaTV.com
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 07:08:02 -0600

This is the first and last time you will receive an e-mail from us
offering this outstanding opportunity to gain thousands of dollars in
advertising revenue from your website.

We are AlphaTV.com (http://www.AlphaTV.com), the premier online discount
website for Digital Satellite TV Systems from DISH Network. Satellite
Television is one of the fastest growing industries around and there are
several hundreds of thousands of people ready to make a satellite
television purchase each and every month. We offer the absolute BEST
systems from DISH Network--the BEST satellite TV provider in the United
States. And, now, we are offering a unique opportunity for you to
participate and share in the profits of this exploding industry.

The program is simple. You place one of our banners on your site and we
will pay you $50 for each system we sell visitors you send to our site.
If you sell two systems a week, you make $400 a month. If you sell two
systems a day, you make $3,000 a month. It’s that simple, send us your
quality traffic and make money. We even have Daily Double days where you
get paid $100 for each DISH Network System sold from traffic from your
site.

Now, you may be asking, “these systems must be pretty expensive if they
can pay me $50.” Well, actually, they are FREE. That’s right FREE and
most customers will even get cash back after the rebate from DISH Network.

Do not wait. Sign-up online at http://www.alphaTV.com/ad/index.asp and
start making money today. There is NO approval process and no waiting.
You simply fill out our online registration and put our banners on your
site and start making money.

By the way, if you do not have a website and you want the best deal in
digital satellite TV from DISH Network, just go to http://www.AlphaTV.com

To respond to this message, send e-mail to AlphaTV@uswest.net

Thank you for you time.