[htdig] match method problems

Charlie Romero (charlie@jumpinternet.com)
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 22:38:03 -0400

I havn't played w/ my config file in one of my applications of htdig
in quite a while. But I just noticed that match_method doesn't work
on this particular machine. Is there a common compiling error, update
dig error or config error that would cause match_method to not work.

The problem is that if I have more than one search term w/ a
method=or/and then the results are nothing found.

Any ideas, I can't seem to make it work on this particular machine?

Thanks,

Charlie