[htdig] "Local Use" ht://Dig Documentation

Albert Desimone jr (bdesimon@arches.uga.edu)
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 19:08:16 -0400 (EDT)

Hi ...

As part of a manual we are writing at the University of Georgia regarding
WebService (http://www.uga.edu/design) administration, we have documented
our use of ht://Dig. I would like to share this with you fine folks in the
hope that it may help you develop some of your own local documentation.

The page requires a user and password. When asked, use:

wm

for both user and password. The URL is:

http://www.uga.edu/wm/se

Please feel free to bash us with comments. We *love* comments; it is the
most productive and polite use of verbal abuse known to man (grin).

-bd