Re: [htdig] Compile htdig on OS X (was Re: Search/index

Sat, 21 Aug 1999 02:02:24 -0400 (EDT)

>I've tried ht://Dig, but it seems to be missing of few of the things that
>it needs. Tenon got it to work (in iTools), but the standard distribution
>won't compile.

Since the Tenon changes are under GPL (they have to be since ht://Dig is),
the easiest solution is for someone to request the source from Tenon, or
at least their patches from the stock ht://Dig package.

I'd be glad to take a look at the Tenon modifications, but simply looking
at the patches should explain what their solutions are.