Re: [htdig] Compile htdig on OS X (was Re: Search/index

Sat, 21 Aug 1999 01:57:04 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 20 Aug 1999, Chuq Von Rospach wrote:

> it really sounds like something is funky there -- those calls are all
> standard parts of libc on that server. Are you sure it's loading libc?

For those of us coming in late to this whole discussion (maybe I missed it
in the e-mail I just skimmed through?), what compiler are we talking about
here? The first thing I did after installing OS X Server was to compile
gcc-2.95.

Also, where there any complaints from the configure script? If so, what
does config.log look like?

I have not tried running ht://Dig on that machine, though I could
give it a try.