Re: [htdig] Compile htdig on OS X (was Re: Search/index

Ryan Thomas (rthomas@uiuc.edu)
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 15:50:57 -0500

Took care of that; but now I'm getting the same kind of error regarding
Connection.cc and the functions accept, listen, bind, close and
connect. *sigh*

Any more advice?...perhaps on how I can generally determine my C library
compatibility?

-Ryan