[htdig] Compile htdig on OS X (was Re: Search/index mod/script/cgi...)

Ryan Thomas (rthomas@uiuc.edu)
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 13:54:00 -0500

I took care of the malloc.h error (includes need to point to sys/malloc.h);
but now I'm getting the following error. Can anyone help?

/usr/bin/ld: ../htlib/libht.a(String.o) has external relocation entries in
non-writable section (__TEXT,__text) for symbols: _write

-Ryan