Re: [htdig] problems installing htdig 3.1.2 on solaris 7.0

Andrew Scherpbier (andrews@contigo.com)
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 07:43:19 -0700

Put /usr/ccs/bin in your path before running configure.
Under Solaris, that directory contains 'ar', 'make', and some other usefull
tools that configure will want. You're probably still better off getting and
installing the GNU equivalent for those tools, however.

--
Andrew Scherpbier <andrews@contigo.com>