Re: [htdig] multiple select keywords

Aaron Turner (aturner@linuxkb.org)
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 06:39:12 -0700 (PDT)

Use a wrapper for htsearch. Basically your form calls a CGI/PHP/mod_perl
script which "fixes" the parameters and then calls htsearch with the new
parameters. It then reads in the output of htsearch and spits it back to
the user.

If you're into PHP3, check out:
http://beta.devshed.com/Server_Side/PHP/search/

If you know Perl, writing a CGI or mod_perl wrapper is pretty trivial
(relatively speaking :-)

--
Aaron Turner, Core Developer       http://vodka.linuxkb.org/~aturner/
Linux Knowledge Base Organization  http://linuxkb.org/