Re: [htdig] Search results

peter karlsson (pk@mds.mdh.se)
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 15:14:06 +0200 (CEST)

> There are two strange things about this. First of all, as you point out,
> the problem started before you started indexing through Squid. Secondly,
> if htdig doesn't receive a Content-Type header, it shouldn't even attempt
> to index the document at all.

I think I have found the problem. phttpd doesn't seem to send the
Content-Type header if the client sends the "If-Modified-Since" header. I do
not know if this is something it should do (assuming that the client already
knows the content-type, or something), or if it is a bug.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/