[htdig] PDF indexing

burditt@okstate.edu
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 11:40:44 -0500

I just installed htdig and it is working great for HTML and text files but
then I run the htdig program I get the following error message.

sh:/usr/local/bin/acroread: no such file or directory

I have Acrobat 4.0 installed but /usr/local/bin/ is empty. I'm sure its
something simple but how do I get it to index these files correctly?

TIA,

Larry Burditt | 206 Animal Science Building
Department of Animal Science | Oklahoma State University
burditt@okstate.edu | Stillwater, OK 74078