[htdig] Search for content of metatags

Cornelia Ivona Petcu (cope@stud.uni-sb.de)
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 19:08:24 +0200

I want to use Ht:Dig to be able to search for the content of certain
metatags, which I already defined in htdig.conf.
For example I want to search for html-files which were created by a
certain author, whose name is written in the metatag "author". However,
html-files which were not created by the author but contain his name in
the body text should not match my query.
How can I update the search form for htsearch to include several search
fields for such metatags?

Any idea on how to cope with this problem?

Thanks in advance!

Cornelia Petcu