Re: [htdig] indexing dates/numbers

E.Ryerson (
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 15:31:37 -0400 (EDT)

> > Running htdig/htmerge/etc. all go fine when indexing alpha characters.
> > But, when we try and do a search on a date, or any purely numeric,
> > nothing is
> See

sorry to be a newbie, but what file is allow_numbers in?
i've got version 3.1.2 and greped through everything i could think of.
i also even added allow_numbers to my htdig.conf file but htsearch still
turns up no match for anything numerical.

thanks again,

To unsubscribe from the htdig mailing list, send a message to containing the single word unsubscribe in
the SUBJECT of the message.