Re: [htdig] Search results

Wed, 11 Aug 1999 08:16:06 -0400

peter karlsson wrote:
> > Still, it may be worth running a test run of htdig using just a few of the
> > problem documents as your start_url. If you run with -vvv, I'd be
> > interested in seeing what it's picking up for the Content-Type header.
>
> Can I run it in simulation without actually indexing anything?

There isn't really a "simulation" mode, but you could run it with -a or
by setting the databases in the conf file.

On the other hand, I checked the Content-Type headers myself. It's
returning text/html, just like it should. Since Squid doesn't alter the
headers, I think we'll need to do some debugging.

Have you tried completely reindexing from scratch? You mention "since
the first time I indexed," but could problems in the first indexing be
continuing to cause problems now?