[htdig] remove URL

Nicolas.Poizot@alcatel.fr
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 13:42:25 +0200

hi,

I have a little problem. I'm using the version 3.1.2 of htdig on Linux
Redhat 5.1, and when i'm updating a database, i'm confused.

I create a base... it's ok
I'm suppressing a document
I run an version of update of my rundig... it's ok, it's say me that the
document is not found when htdig running, and when the htmerge run, he
remove this document of the database... but this is no true.
When i'm run a search, this document is get but it doesn't exist (the
link is bad).

I don't understand the problem, can you help me?

Nicolas Poizot