[htdig] Indexing accented characters

Tomas Garcia Ferrari (tgf@bigital.com)
Tue, 10 Aug 99 18:28:38 +0200

Hello,

I am having problems with accented characters... I was having a look at
the list archive and the FAQ (I already read the point 5.8 I'm having
problems with...) but the conf file seems to be ok... I have set up the
locale as en_US (because the main language of the part of the site that I
am indexing is in english) but I've got a lot of names with accented
characters... In the german side of the website, using locale de_DE, the
indexing is perfect...

Any clue?

Thanks!

Tomas Garcia Ferrari